SHAUN T’S NEWEST PROGRAM COMING IN 2019
“Conquer your mind…so you can TRANSFORM your life.”
It has been 3 years since we’ve had an entirely new workout program from Shaun T. We got to spend a week with him in SHAUN WEEK in June of ’17 but it’s now time to TRANSFORM our bodies and minds in 20 minutes a day, 6 days a week, for 6 weeks!
It’s only TWENTY MINUTES per day.
And you only need ONE piece of equipment.
Transform :20 Program Breakdown:
- Trainer: Shaun T
- Intensity: Intermediate/Advanced
- Program Length: 6x/week, 6 weeks
- Workout Length: 20 minutes
- Equipment Needed: Step (I’ll talk about this below)
- Best For: Burning fat, toning, abs, legs, booty, upper body
- Release Date: VIP Early Access January 14, 2019, BOD April 1
What is Transform: 20?
Transform :20 is Shaun T’s (creator if Insanity!) newest program and he’s doing things a little differently this time.
It’s the perfect solution for busy people with just a 20 minute commitment!!
Each day will be a NEW workout — never repeating the same workout twice – 36 in all!
It’s not all about the physical transformation.
Yeah. This program is going to work your body — abs, legs, arms, booty — but it’s also about transforming the mind. On day 7 (your rest day) there will be a new weekly video to help sharpen your focus, visualize your goals, and push yourself!
Transform :20 Questions Answered
What’s the nutrition plan for Transform :20?
You have the option of following two different meal plans for this program:
- The Transform :20 Meal Plan
- Or 2B Mindset
Just like many other Beachbody programs, the Transform :20 plan uses the Portion Fix container system. It gives you a simple formula to use to figure out which bracket you fall into and container counts for each day — simple!
What equipment is needed?
These workouts are 100% bodyweight — no weights. And there’s only ONE piece of equipment you’ll need, and it’s what Beachbody is calling “The Step.” Yeah, like the step used in step aerobics back in the day. But it’s 0% like that. I promise!
What are the workouts like?
I’m not going to lie, as I’ve read the reviews, the workouts are challenging — but they have to be! Remember, you’re only in it for 20 minutes, and it’s going to push you to your limit for that that entire 20 minutes. It’ll be hard, but nothing you can’t do, and the results will be totally worth it.
There are 3 Phases to the program: Commit, Climb, and Conquer. As you progress through each phase, the workouts get harder and the moves become more intricate.
There are 5 weekday workouts: Burn, Faster, Stronger, Powerful, and Cut. Each workout has a different focus. There will be lots of fast feet movements on the steps and plenty of pushups, burpees, and lots of ab work!
And finally one for the weekend: Balance. This consists of some lighter cardio and strength work, and lots of stretching.
When will Transform :20 be released?
This seems to be the new norm for our programs. It will launch in 2 phases:
- VIP Early Access: Starting December 4th the program will be on sale on TeamBeachbody.com, this means Challenge Packs, Completion Packs, Accessory Bundles, or Stand-Alone Digital VIP Access. Early Access workouts for Transform :20 will be on Beachbody On Demand starting January 2019.
- Without Early Access: VIP Early Access begins January 14, 2019 all other BOD subscribers will gain access to the program starting April 1st, 2019.
Check out some of these Success Stories:
Want To Give It A Try?!
Or fill out this form: